CLICK HERE FOR THE 2017 SAILING CALENDAR
The Peninsula Cup Regatta
September 15-17, 2017
This is the PYC's signature Regatta! This 3 day event is one not to be missed. This is a lake-wide event. Saturday night, enjoy the celebration at the Club with on annual Oyster Roast and live band! More details at www.PYCPenCup.com
The Peninsula Cup Junior Regatta
September 16, 2017
Registration online and select "Junior Regatta" as your registration. Click here for the Regatta Flyer.
2017 Fellowship Race Series
2:30 PM start (30 minutes earlier than last season).
Our PYC Fellowship Race series will soon be starting up again, but with a few changes.
Remember, this race series is for everyone who sails! Hardcore racer, beginning racer & everyone in between.
If you have a sailboat, you should consider joining us. Here’s a few reasons why:
- Short format (1.5 hour max) race with a finish often in the harbor
- Casual racing since there isn’t hardware or glory to be had (just bragging rights)
- Great way to try racing without the pressure of a big regatta
- Get your friends to crew with you and try racing
- Actually remember what it was like to get your sailboat out of the slip & sail!
- Socialize with fellow sailors at PYC after the race (or don’t if you wish)
- Tune your skills for the Peninsula Cup in the Fall
CLICK FOR THE NOR & SI
Want to volunteer? Please click HERE to signup!
Lake Norman 2017
Leukemia Cup Regatta & Pumpkin
Cup Junior Sailing
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Organizing Authority and Host Club
All Members invited celebrate after with
Dinner, Live Music, and Auction
To benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma
SAIL THE COURSE -
SAVOR THE CAMARADERIE - SUPPORT THE CAUSE!
Information or for Reservations to the after-party:
Brunnhoelzl - email@example.com
Jeff Barry -
Or Call –
The 150 Bridge Race
March 18, 2017
A long distance race starting from the South end of Lake Norman near the shoal marker WNW across the channel from Channel Marker 2, up to a floating marker positioned near Channel Marker 17A and back to the start.
Distance is approximately 16.6 nautical miles
9:25 am first signal.
MORE INFO AND TO REGISTER:
The LNKC Icicle Sailing Series
Click HERE for the NOR and SI
Wilmer Cup Regatta