We welcome your interest in joining our family of members at the Peninsula Yacht Club. We currently offer three types of Memberships.
Individuals who join under the Social Membership Classification at the Peninsula Yacht Club are entitled to use of all the Social Dining Facilities, Pool, Ship Store and use of Transient Slips and Fuel Dock of the Club. A Social Membership carries full immediate family privileges for use of the club. There is an one time initiation fee for a Social Membership and is a non refundable, non equity membership. For this classification of membership there is a one time initiation fee and monthly Clubhouse Dues required.
Individuals who join under the Yacht Membership classification at the Peninsula Yacht Club will not only have full usage of the Club for themselves, but this privilege is also extended to their immediate families. They will have the exclusive use of a designated slip at the marina and will also be entitled to use all of the social facilities and activities, wellness programming, and pool at the Club. For this classification of membership there is a one time initiation fee, monthly Clubhouse Dues plus the current rate for the size slip assigned.
Corporate Membership is available in both Yacht and Social categories. This permits (1) Primary Designee and up to (3) Associate Social Designees within the Company. In the case of Corporate Yacht Membership, the Primary Designee occupies the boat slip and the other designated members and their family will obtain a Social Membership.
Some of the great benefits of Membership include:
- Casual waterfront dining room with year round social and dining events.
- Free use of the Club’s kayaks, canoes, sailboats, and paddleboards.
- Day and Half-Day Boat and Jet Ski Rentals.
- Year round social activities that include special dining and wine events, monthly theme nights, our annual Poker Run and Shrimp Fest, Peninsula Cup Regatta and Oyster Roast, monthly live music, game nights, holiday events, and much more!
- Junior Olympic-Sized Swimming Pool and Toddler Wading Pool.
- Kid friendly activities including Movie Nights, Craft Nights, Summer Camps, holiday events, seasonal pool activities, swim club, and swimming lessons.
- Wellness activities such as Yoga, Pilates, Water Aerobics, and fitness classes.
- Access to the banquet facilities to host business meetings, private parties, and special events.
- Food service available from the PYC kitchen let us pack your lunch for a day on the water.
- Reciprocal dining privileges with Ballantyne Country Club in Charlotte and Brights Creek, Mill Spring, NC.
- National reciprocal privileges with all members of Yacht Clubs of America.
- No monthly or quarterly food minimums, service fee minimum, or any member assessments.
Benefits of our Marina include:
- Full yacht concierge services provided by our marina staff.
- Wet-slip storage in a protected deep water cove.
- Secure private entry gates to each dock.
- Top rated dock and pier construction.
- Private dock box for each slip to keep your floats or other personal items in.
- Individual slips with a 2’ and 3’ walkways which provide ample maneuvering room.
- Shared pedestals providing water access, electricity hookup, and optional cable service.
- Access to wireless internet throughout parts of the marina.
- 5 Grilling areas along the boardwalk for those days that you want to cook out! We provide the propane and cleanup.
- Use of the Club’s Transient Slips, fuel dock with unleaded and diesel gas, and pump-out facilities.
- Monthly boating classes that even the experienced boater can learn from.
- Indoor restrooms with shower facilities with after-hours access.
- Ship’s Store stocked with all your boating needs and Yacht Club apparel.
|Thank you again for your interest in joining the Peninsula Yacht Club. For more information, please contact Clair Knox, Membership and Social Director, at 704-765-1043 ext 31.