The water is a way of life for our members. At The Peninsula Yacht Club, we have the facilities and programs to accommodate your love of boating, as well as, provide the opportunities for social interaction, entertaining and dining with a water view.
The PYC welcomes all boaters! We have 405 slips ranging from 25' to 45'. We provide a safe harbor for all! We have a full service Marina team that oversees your every need. With 5 transient slips at our gas dock, we provide our members access to bring friends by boat for lunch or dinner. There are many amenities, with first rate facilities and programs to accommodate your love of boating.
• A monthly boating activities calendar
• Premier marina facilities, with 410 boat slips
• A well-protected, deep-water cove with easy access to the main channel of Lake Norman
• Slips ranging from 25 to 45 feet in length
• Water and electricity hook-ups in every slip
• A secured locker box in every slip
• Cable television and telephone hook-ups available on slips 35 feet and longer
• Pump-out facilities
• Fuel dock with Unleaded and Diesel pumps
• Transient Slips
• Full service staff to provide a variety of Marina Services
• Boating & Safety Classes